Public beaches of Sirolo: reservation rules
Before booking your beach towel space or stall at the public beaches of Sirolo, please note what follows:
1) Beachgoers must register on the iBeach portal on ibeach.it website or via iBeach App for both Android and IOS.
2) Sirolo residents can make their reservation from 48 hours in advance by checking their tax code during the booking process.
3) Tourists residing in Sirolo can make their reservation from 48 hours in advance by entering a code provided by their accommodation facility.
4) Non-residents and tourists not residing in Sirolo can make their reservation from 12 hours in advance.
5) You can only make one reservation per day.
6) If the reservation request exceeds the 48/12 hours, enter a different date and try again.
Beachgoers must make a reservationin order to access the following public beaches: Spiaggia del Frate (or Sotto Santa), Spiaggia Urbani, Spiaggia di San Michele-Sassi Neri, Spiaggia delle Due Sorelle.
Info and booking Helpdesk:
Every day from 8:00 to 18:00
Tel: 320 284 1150 – 320 293 3327